What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
Mortgage protection insurance is designed to pay off your family's mortgage when you pass away. This allows your family to keep their home after your income stops. Mortgage protection plans provide tax free benefit to pay of your mortgage and can be tailored to match a budget or special circumstance.
We also offer plans that would help pay your mortgage payments in the case of certain illness, injury, or death.
Is Mortgage Protection Insurance for me?
Mortgage protection insurance is very popular because so many American families would be unable to pay off their mortgage if a primary income earner passed away. This type of policy would be perfect for you if you're looking for the following benefits:
- Qualify without a physical
- Access to funds if you become critically ill
- Receive additional funds in the case of accidental death
- Pay off your family's mortgage when you pass away
- May cover other final expenses
- Death benefit will cover the amount of your mortgage and
- Receive a refund of your premiums if your policy expires